Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Police: Motorcyclist braked in front of SUV before deadly I-20 crash
- 3-vehicle Abilene car crash started as aggravated assault
- Funeral on Tuesday for Cooper student killed in bike-truck crash
- Abilene doctor weighs in on 'Enterovirus' outbreak
- El Nino and only 15 days of 100+ degree heat in Abilene in 2014