Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Man killed in Wednesday's Tye 18-wheeler explosion identified
- $16.25 million jackpot: 1 of 2 winning lotto tickets sold in Abilene
- Killeen man, 40, arrested for kidnapping Brown County girl
- Body of student found in marshy area of South Padre Island
- Burns' attorney: Haven't seen evidence against ex-Abilene ISD leader