Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- UPDATE: Pilot killed in Abilene crash was an Air Force Instructor Pilot
- 2 Tye women arrested after allegedly stealing DVD's
- Talk continues about closing state supported living centers
- Abilene Police Department gets free Labor Day lunch from Olive Garden
- Buffalo Gap holds 33rd annual Chili Super Bowl