Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Abilene man holds 3 burglars at gunpoint until deputies arrive
- Stage 2 water restrictions in effect for the city of Abilene
- Ex-Texas teacher/cheerleading instructor charged with sex with student
- Canada PM: Soldier slain 'in cold blood'
- Neighbors against rezoning of Campus Court property for coffee shop