Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Murder suspect, victim named from Abilene weekend stabbing
- Capital murder warrant issued in Abilene teen's death
- Ex-CPS regional director arrested in connection with Klapheke case
- West Texas girl, 12, dies in all-terrain vehicle crash
- CPS arrest: Klapheke family happy 'somebody else ... taking some blame'