Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Police ID man killed in fiery Hwy 277 crash south of Abilene
- Westbound I-20 in Abilene finally reopened about 7 p.m. after truck crash and glue spill
- Abilene clothing store announces retirement after 52 years
- Robbery under investigation at Allsup's convenience store in Abilene
- Abilene City Council votes to ban e-cigarette sales to minors