Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Weather-related church closings for Abilene, the Big Country
- Travel 'highly discouraged' in Big Country due to icy conditions
- DPS: Travel on I-20 'near impossible' in places
- Abilene man, 22, strikes victim in the head with a crowbar
- Abilene man, 20, sentenced after pleading guilty to sexual assault of child