Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Abilene ISD administrator charged with having sex with student
- Police: 1 person killed in Winters Freeway accident; age, identity not released
- Abilene police execute search warrants in school administrator sex case
- Recording-breaking Abilene High receiver named 1st-team All-State
- Abilene man, woman arrested for shooting at victim, ramming into car