Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- SCOREBOARD: Latest football scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Slain gun instructor's family shows sympathy for girl
- Abilene police testing body cameras on officers
- Old Judge Ely Walmart site may be self-storage facility, residential housing
- San Antonio siblings shot while mother tries to drive away