Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- GALLERY: 18-wheeler hauling sheetrock overturns on Hwy 84 near Goldsboro (6 photos)
- Local mugshots: From Abilene, the Big Country (302 photos)
- GALLERY: Truck rolls on I-20, driver taken to hospital
- GALLERY: Motorist sent to hospital after Hwy 277 rollover in Abilene
- National Hot Dog Day: Top hot dog toppings