Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Cisco explodes early to down Wall in Game 2 and even series
- Colorado City takes Regional Semifinal series lead with win over Presidio
- Flooding video: Hwy 287 between Wichita Falls & Henrietta
- Friends remember Jacob Rhyne, Ranger man killled in Waco shootout
- Snyder rallies back to top Fort Stockton in Regional Quarterfinal opener