Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- UPDATED: Pilot, brother killed in plane crash near Abilene Regional, 2 others sent to hospital
- 2 Tye women arrested after allegedly stealing DVD's
- Soccer trainer charged in Texas slaying cold case
- San Antonio siblings shot while mother tries to drive away
- St.Paul United Methodist Church holds memoral service for former pastor