Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Update: ID released of man who fled from Taylor County deputy
- Driver dies at Abilene hospital after 18-wheeler bridge crash
- Family: ACU grad who contracted Ebola shows 'slight improvement'
- Colleagues speak highly of ACU grad battling deadly Ebola
- New numbers released for BB gun vandalism shooting spree