Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Attempted murder charge in Craigslist fetal abduction
- Breckenridge American: Skeletal remains 'very old,' include adult & juvenile
- Abilene man, 22, arrested for string of convenience store robberies
- $16.25 million jackpot: 1 of 2 winning lotto tickets sold in Abilene
- Breckenridge American: Skeletal remains found near Hubbard Creek Lake