Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Latest list of closings & delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Ex-Abilene ISD Superintendent Heath Burns 'lone finalist' to lead Central Texas district
- Texas school districts cancel classes due to winter storm
- Police investigating overnight officer-involved shooting in Abilene
- UPDATE: Three arrested in Abilene high-speed car chase