Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Abilene woman breaks hand fending off father of her children
- Viewer offers to replace Brownwood woman's stolen scooter
- Texas father acquitted in slaying of drunken driver who killed 2 sons
- Juvenile playing with matches blamed for north Abilene fire
- Police: Abilene man, 38, caught after allegedly stealing city trailer