Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Child star Sawyer Sweeten. who was born in Brownwood, has died
- West Abilene apartment building evacuated due to fire
- Big Country Master Gardener's Spring Plant Sale set for Saturday morning
- Abilene police stage as man threatens to harm himself
- A walk to raise awareness for autism held at Nelson Park