Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UT official: Maroon (Texas A&M?) bluebonnets will be plucked
- Abilene man, 31, arrested after allegedly striking father with hammer
- Sweetwater woman, 61, killed in head-on collision near Roby
- Threats to kill judge, lawyers result in House of Yahweh member arrest
- Abilene man, 20, sentenced for producing child porn