Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Texas family of 5 killed in crash on way to Disney World
- Girl faces discipline after boy injured at Abilene middle school
- West Texas worker crushed to death under semitrailer
- Abilene ISD aide no longer with district, inappropriate behavior alleged
- Jury finds 24-year-old Abilene man guilty of July 2012 murder