Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
Latest National Video
- Abilene ISD administrator charged with having sex with student
- Police respond to fight at Abilene High, 2 arrested, 1 treated at hospital
- Texas TV meteorologist shot, gunman sought
- Man held at gunpoint in his car on Southwest Drive in Abilene
- Theater chain drops 'The Interview' -- Abilene has theater in chain