"I do it because I care about the patients," said Horne. "That's the No. 1 reason I'm out there. I care about my job and the services we provide to these patients. They can't help the communities they're in."
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- 3 hurt in Texas Wal-Mart hatchet attack
- Travel discouraged in Callahan County due to black ice