"The journey required hard work and patience, love and determination. Defying the odds, you've built a relationship. A home. A family. A life," she writes. "Was it all worthwhile? For most couples, the answer is a resounding 'yes.' "
Latest National Video
- Confirmed Ebola case in Dallas, health officials say will not be a big issue in the U.S.
- Police: Motorcyclist braked in front of SUV before deadly I-20 crash
- El Nino and only 15 days of 100+ degree heat in Abilene in 2014
- First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
- Police: Texas boy choked for drinking chocolate milk