"The journey required hard work and patience, love and determination. Defying the odds, you've built a relationship. A home. A family. A life," she writes. "Was it all worthwhile? For most couples, the answer is a resounding 'yes.' "
Latest National Video
- Breckenridge American: Skeletal remains found near Hubbard Creek Lake
- $16.25 million jackpot: 1 of 2 winning lotto tickets sold in Abilene
- Abilene ISD instructs bus driver to take down Easter wreath
- Body of student found in marshy area of South Padre Island
- Man killed in Wednesday's Tye 18-wheeler explosion identified