"The journey required hard work and patience, love and determination. Defying the odds, you've built a relationship. A home. A family. A life," she writes. "Was it all worthwhile? For most couples, the answer is a resounding 'yes.' "
Latest National Video
- Latest list of closings & delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Cox named lone finalist for Abilene High head football coach
- Abilene and Wylie schools set winter makeup days
- Abilene man, 20, sentenced after pleading guilty to sexual assault of child
- Homebuilder declines interview, releases statement addressing allegations of non-payment