These techniques are all dependent on having a clean car to start, Pietro said, meaning those with odors that just won't go away will need to deal with those problems before moving forward.
Latest National Video
- Air Force officials ID 4 Dyess airmen killed in Afghanistan crash
- 4 Dyess airmen among 11 killed in C-130J crash in Afghanistan
- Dyess AFB official: 'Very sad day for the Dyess family'
- Leaders offer condolences to Dyess AFB families after C-130J crash
- Police: Attempted abduction of Abilene ISD student didn't happen