Gen. John Allen, the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan, is under investigation for alleged "inappropriate communications" with Jill Kelley, who reportedly received threatening e-mails from Paula Broadwell, the Pentagon and a senior defense official said. Ex-CIA chief David Petraeus resigned after having an extramarital affair with a woman later identified as Broadwell.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- Carino's closing Abilene restaurant
- IMPORTANT: Negotiations underway with DISH to continue carrying KTXS programming
- Anthony Domol: Drastic weather changes looming