(CNN) -- Civil defense authorities in Argentina are urging residents of the capital to remain indoors with windows and doors closed due to a foul-smelling and potentially toxic cloud emanating from a container fire at the Buenos Aires port.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Icy roads may persist into the weekend
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston
- Abilene Regional Airport runways closed until further notice