(CNN) -- Asiana Airlines is considering legal action against Oakland's KTVU television and the National Transportation Safety Board. This, after a summer intern at the NTSB mistakenly confirmed "inaccurate and offensive" names as those of the four pilots of the plane that crashed. The names were read during KTVU's noon broadcast Friday.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Travel discouraged in Callahan County due to black ice
- 3 hurt in Texas Wal-Mart hatchet attack