(CNN) -- A new Republican proposal to avoid the fiscal cliff would bring $2.2 trillion in savings over the next decade. These would include $800 billion from tax reform, $600 billion from Medicare reforms and other health savings, and $600 billion in other spending cuts, House GOP leadership aides said Monday.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Chelsea Humphrey: Tracking yet another cold front Wednesday
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Texas town disbands 3-person police department
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop