(CNN) -- The Senate approved a last-minute deal to avert the feared fiscal cliff early Tuesday. The Senate package would put off budget cuts for two months and preserve Bush-era income tax cuts for individuals earning less than $400,000 or couples earning less than $450,000. The measure now goes to the House.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- UPDATED: School closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- American teacher slain in Libya
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- Eastland handling weird turnaround, getting ready for rematch with Wall
- Marc Orner discusses the top 5 regrets people make on their deathbed
- Malls boot couple over Christmas costumes
- Loboes have different weapons than 2012, but Canadian in their way...again
- First dog Sunny Obama knocks over little girl