(CNN) -- The state of Georgia, in an appeal filed Wednesday, has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn Tuesday's decision by a lower court to stay the execution of Georgia inmate Warren Lee Hill. Hill, a twice-convicted killer, was due to be executed Tuesday until the stay was granted.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Missing family of 6 found in Nevada
- Chelsea Humphrey: Tracking yet another cold front Wednesday