(CNN) -- Yoselyn Ortega, the New York nanny charged with the murder of two young children in an Upper West Side apartment, pleaded not guilty Wednesday. Her next court date is scheduled for January 16, following a psychological evaluation, authorities said.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- Carino's closing Abilene restaurant
- IMPORTANT: Negotiations underway with DISH to continue carrying KTXS programming
- Anthony Domol: Drastic weather changes looming