(CNN) -- Oscar Pistorius, the South African track star granted bail in the killing of his girlfriend, must surrender his passport, is not allowed near an airport and will have to report to a police station every Monday and Friday. Bail has been set at 1 million rand, or around $114,000 bail, for the double amputee athlete. He will have to pay 100,000 rand in cash before the end of Friday, and the remaining 900,000 rand by March 1. The next court date for Pistorius is June 4.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- Coleman man dies in fatal head-on accident
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Pope names new bishop for diocese that includes Abilene, San Angelo region