(CNN) -- A South African magistrate has resumed the bail hearing for double amputee Olympian Oscar Pistorius Friday after taking a brief break. Earlier he recounted the details of the case involving the murder of the athlete's girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. A decision on bail was expected soon.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- Coleman man dies in fatal head-on accident
- Abilene man indicted for allegedly shooting family member, fighting cop
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming