(CNN) -- Arnold Pistorius, uncle of double amputee track star Oscar Pistorius, said the family is "grateful" over a magistrate granting bail to the athlete for the killing of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. "Although we are obviously relieved that Oscar has been granted bail, this is still a very sad time for the family of Reeva and for us," he said.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Icy roads may persist into the weekend
- Abilene Regional Airport runways closed until further notice
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston