(CNN) -- Kaufman County Crime Stoppers said Thursday a reward of up to $200,000 is being offered for information leading to the arrest and indictment of the killer or killers responsible for the deaths of District Attorney Mike McLelland, his wife Cynthia, or his chief felony prosecutor Mark Hasse.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- American teacher slain in Libya
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting