(CNN) -- The death of a Russian boy, Max Shatto, who was adopted by American parents has been ruled accidental, the district attorney of Ector County, Texas, told CNN Friday.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Icy roads may persist into the weekend
- Abilene Regional Airport runways closed until further notice
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston