(CNN) -- "We agreed to further strengthen credible and robust deterrents vis-a-vis North Korea's nuclear and conventional provocations," South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se told reporters at a news conference Tuesday in Washington with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. "In particular the secretary and I expressed satisfaction over the progress made in the tailored extended deterrents and the counter-provocation plan."
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- Coleman man dies in fatal head-on accident
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Pope names new bishop for diocese that includes Abilene, San Angelo region