(CNN) -- "The foreign minister and I also think it's important to stay absolutely focused on our shared goal of a peaceful Korean peninsula, free of nuclear weapons," U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told reporters at a news conference Tuesday in Washington with South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se. "And we agree that improved relations between North and South would ultimately help to move us toward that goal."
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- Carino's closing Abilene restaurant
- IMPORTANT: Negotiations underway with DISH to continue carrying KTXS programming
- Anthony Domol: Drastic weather changes looming