(CNN) -- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, left hospital Thursday morning, three days after being admitted for acute morning sickness. She emerged from the hospital accompanied by her husband Prince William and was driven away by a waiting car.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- UPDATED (11:55 a.m.): Two in custody after report of shots fired, standoff in Tye
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- IMPORTANT: KTXS responds to DISH Network's distorted claims
- Abilene man indicted for allegedly shooting family member, fighting cop