If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Man arrested after standoff with Abilene police on Westview Drive
- Merkel business owner frustrated after having to close business
- Abilene mother whose child tested positive for meth gets probation
- City of Breckenridge nears Stage 3 water restrictions
- Clothing with bodies found in Mexico matches missing Texans'