If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Man found passed out in Abilene after inhaling 32 cans of solvent
- 'Jaguars' sign riles some Cisco residents, picture pasted over model
- New details: Woman shot man in chest outside Abilene hotel
- Abilene man, 24, charged with roommate's murder
- Blue Bell recalling all products because of listeriosis risk