If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Taylor County grand jury returns 35 indictments on 28 people
- Man in 'serious condition' after pickup, 18-wheeler crash on Hwy 351
- Dyess AFB holding memorial today for 4 airmen killed in crash
- Abilene man, 29, indicted for continuous sexual abuse of child
- Dyess airmen remembered at memorial service in Abilene