If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Ex-Abilene ISD chief's peer supportive even after arrest
- Burns' attorney: Haven't seen evidence against ex-Abilene ISD leader
- Federal agents raid home of Texas judge in firearms case
- Rescue The Animals, SPCA holding largest pet adoption event in West Texas
- Colorado City police investigating shooting death as homicide