If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Cisco explodes early to down Wall in Game 2 and even series
- Snyder trails Fort Stockton before weather postpones rubber match to Monday
- Friends remember Jacob Rhyne, Ranger man killled in Waco shootout
- Big Country baseball and softball playoff recap
- Colorado City takes Regional Semifinal series lead with win over Presidio