If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Abilene ISD administrator charged with having sex with student
- Abilene police execute search warrants in school administrator sex case
- Multiple vehicle accident on Winter's Freeway holds up traffic
- Recording-breaking Abilene High receiver named 1st-team All-State
- Abilene man, woman arrested for shooting at victim, ramming into car
- Disabled dog gets 3D-printed legs
- Texas football state championship history rich with area teams
- Marc Orner talks about holiday depression and how you can help those with it
- The Patty Harper Dance Studio previews their upcoming show, "Once Upon A Christmas Eve"
- Soldier dresses as Santa to surprise kids