If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Traffic backed up for miles on I20 after two accidents, holiday travel
- Fitness expert offers tips on how to shed extra holiday pounds
- Texas threatens resettlement agency over Syrian refugees
- Weekend rain bumps 2015 to 4th wettest year on record for Abilene
- Details released in deadly 4-vehicle Eastland County crash