If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Abilene ISD administrator charged with having sex with student
- Abilene man arrested for allegedly threatening to cut his grandfather's throat with razor
- 2 car accident on I-20 eastbound in Abilene, 2 people taken to hospital
- Abilene home provides synchronized light show for visitors
- Police: 4-year-old boy killed in Friday's multiple vehicle wreck on Winters Freeway