If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Abilene man holds 3 'burglars' at gunpoint until deputies arrive
- Stage 2 water restrictions in effect for the city of Abilene
- Ex-Texas teacher/cheerleading instructor charged with sex with student
- Canadian Prime Minister speaks out on attack
- Delivery driver dangers spur safety precautions in Abilene