If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Temps slowly climbing, ice spots still possible on Abilene, Big Country roads
- Weather-related church closings for Abilene, the Big Country
- Abilene man, 20, sentenced after pleading guilty to sexual assault of child
- $15 million bond package for Wylie ISD set for May election
- Abilene man, 22, strikes victim in the head with a crowbar