If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
- Police: Motorcyclist braked in front of SUV before deadly I-20 crash
- El Nino and only 15 days of 100+ degree heat in Abilene in 2014
- Hospital pediatrician: 'No reported cases of Enterovirus in Abilene'
- Family, friends, band members celebrate life of Nathan Fife