If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Document: Abilene murder victim lured to street, shot several times
- Abilene police arrest 2 for murder of Donald Perkins
- UPDATE: Victim of fatal fall off parking garage identified
- Support raised for Abilene refugee family after father's death
- DNA results in Brown Co. homicide expected soon, residents on alert