If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Homicide: Abilene police officer killed in Clyde identified
- Search warrants: Abilene officer's death a 'premeditated act'
- Police: Off-duty Abilene officer found dead, death 'suspicious'
- Clyde neighbors react to Abilene police officer's homicide
- Brown County Sheriff Bobby Grubbs taken off life support