If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
Latest National Video
- Grievance filed against Abilene councilman for harassment
- Texas children tied outside had hundreds of scars, injuries
- Roscoe Superintendent: 'Neo-Nazi' group wants to derail bond
- Ex-Abilene restaurant worker indicted for stealing credit card info
- Parents of malnourished baby indicted for injury to a child