A mobile home on Spring Creek Road in Shackelford County caught fire for the second time in one day on Tuesday afternoon. According to the Hamby Volunteer Fire Department, a window A/C unit sparked and started a fire in the rear of the home just after 7 a.m. Tuesday. Around 2:50 p.m. Tuesday, the home caught fire again. The fire also spread to a nearby home, which neighbors said is unoccupied.
Photos by Nick Bradshaw/KTXS News
(If you can't see these on your phone or device, please go to www.ktxs.com or m.ktxs.com)