(CNN) -- James Gandolfini likely died of a heart attack, according to the head of a Rome hospital's emergency department where the actor was taken. Gandolfini's managers had said they believed that a heart attack killed him Wednesday in Rome.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- Two in custody after report of shots fired, standoff in Tye
- Abilene man indicted for allegedly shooting family member, fighting cop
- Abilene father, son indicted for allegedly selling controlled substance to undercover cop