With digital technology, a computer chip converts the incoming sound into digital code, then analyzes and adjusts the sound based on your hearing loss, listening needs and the level of the sounds around you. The signals are then converted back into sound waves and delivered to your ears. The result is sound that's more finely tuned to your hearing loss. Digital hearing aids are available in all styles and price ranges.
Latest National Video
- Abilene ISD administrator charged with having sex with student
- Abilene man arrested for allegedly threatening to cut his grandfather's throat with razor
- 2 car accident on I-20 eastbound in Abilene, 2 people taken to hospital
- Police: 4-year-old boy killed in Friday's multiple vehicle wreck on Winters Freeway
- Abilene home provides synchronized light show for visitors