With digital technology, a computer chip converts the incoming sound into digital code, then analyzes and adjusts the sound based on your hearing loss, listening needs and the level of the sounds around you. The signals are then converted back into sound waves and delivered to your ears. The result is sound that's more finely tuned to your hearing loss. Digital hearing aids are available in all styles and price ranges.
Latest National Video
- Abilene Police: Major break in officer Don Allen murder case
- Search warrants: Abilene officer's death a 'premeditated act'
- Abilene police to provide update on 'premeditated' murder of officer
- 2 sought for questioning about Abilene police officer's murder
- Homicide: Abilene police officer killed in Clyde identified