These techniques are all dependent on having a clean car to start, Pietro said, meaning those with odors that just won't go away will need to deal with those problems before moving forward.
- Images of the 2015 Jeep Renegade
- Pictures of the all-new Acura TLX
- Hyundai Sonata gets complete redesign
- Take a virtual tour of the new BMW X4
- Take a closer look at the 2015 Subaru Legacy
- Kia adds electric Soul to lineup
- Best/worst states to own a car
- Which are most famous TV show cars?
- Images: Big Hyundai shows future design direction
- What to tell your teen before they drive
- Take better care of your vehicle in 2014
- 5 tips for surviving family trips
- Should you let dealer or garage fix car?
- Driving rules in different countries
- 5 ways commuting tricks can reclaim days
- Top car-related apps
- Keeping that old car? Avoid costly repairs
- Shopping around nets deals on car service