An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Latest National Video
- Texas family of 5 killed in crash on way to Disney World
- West Texas worker crushed to death under semitrailer
- Tensions rise before Abilene council approves Firehouse Fitness location
- Girl faces discipline after boy injured at Abilene middle school
- Abilene ISD aide no longer with district, inappropriate behavior alleged