An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Latest National Video
- Abilene man holds 3 burglars at gunpoint until deputies arrive
- Stage 2 water restrictions in effect for the city of Abilene
- Ex-Texas teacher/cheerleading instructor charged with sex with student
- Neighbors against rezoning of Campus Court property for coffee shop
- Canada PM: Soldier slain 'in cold blood'