An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Latest National Video
- Dyess airmen deployed to help contain Ebola outbreak in West Africa
- New details revealed in murder of 42-year-old Clyde man
- Texas deputy killed in head-on collision
- ACU proposes closing Agriculture & Environmental Science Department
- Flu shot shortage for kids with insurance frustrates Big Country parents