An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Latest National Video
- Flooding video: Hwy 287 between Wichita Falls & Henrietta
- Cisco explodes early to down Wall in Game 2 and even series
- Friends remember Jacob Rhyne, Ranger man killled in Waco shootout
- Colorado City takes Regional Semifinal series lead with win over Presidio
- Snyder rallies back to top Fort Stockton in Regional Quarterfinal opener