An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Latest National Video
- Confirmed Ebola case in Dallas, health officials say will not be a big issue in the U.S.
- Police: Motorcyclist braked in front of SUV before deadly I-20 crash
- El Nino and only 15 days of 100+ degree heat in Abilene in 2014
- First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
- Police: Texas boy choked for drinking chocolate milk