An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Latest National Video
- Mother and child taken to Hendrick Medical Center after accident on Loop 322
- Citing Joan Rivers, Texas' Perry backs clinic law
- Anson welcomes new Walmart Express, set to open in November
- Abilene man accused of stomping on woman's face, pulling gun out
- Men hit the catwalk for Abilene's 'Bras For A Cause' event