GALLERY: Clyde home damaged in early morning fire (4 photos)

POSTED: 9:23 AM Nov 28 2012   UPDATED: 9:48 AM Nov 28 2012

A fire damaged a man's home in Clyde early Wednesday morning. The fire broke out just before 7 a.m. in the 400 block of Bowie Street. First responders said they believe the cause was an electrical wire that got too close to a wood burning furnace. The damage was mostly confined to the attic above the bedroom.

If you can't see it on your phone, go to

Photos by Ariana Garza

Clyde house fire
1 / 4