GALLERY: Clyde home damaged in early morning fire (4 photos)

POSTED: 9:23 AM Nov 28 2012   UPDATED: 9:48 AM Nov 28 2012
Clyde house fire

A fire damaged a man's home in Clyde early Wednesday morning. The fire broke out just before 7 a.m. in the 400 block of Bowie Street. First responders said they believe the cause was an electrical wire that got too close to a wood burning furnace. The damage was mostly confined to the attic above the bedroom.

If you can't see it on your phone, go to http://www.ktxs.com/news/-/14769632/17576600/-/sq5iuy/-/index.html

Photos by Ariana Garza