ABILENE, Texas - Abilene's annual Daddy Daughter Dance is breaking out the lava lamps and love beads.
Dads and daughters are invited to get groovy at this year's 60s themed dance.
This is the 19th year the city has hosted the dance for fathers with daughters younger than 12
The dance will be held at the Abilene Convention Center, 1100 N. 6th St.
Tickets for father and daughter cost $25, with an additional $10 for each additional daughter.
Feb. 8 is the last day to sign up for the event, but tickets go fast.
You can buy them online HERE.
- Suspect in Niblo investigation back in court for property
- Bicyclist injured after hitting vehicle in north Abilene
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Brownwood woman arrested on homicide-related warrant out of Missouri
- Balloon release held to celebrate Chantay Blankinship's birthday
- UPDATE: 911 'back up and running' in Brown County
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD