ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police are investigating a stabbing that ended with two victims in the hospital.
According to the incident report, police responded to a home in the 300 block of Grape Street around 1:15 a.m. Friday, where they found a 34-year-old male and 29-year-old female with stab wounds.
The victims told police they were attacked by someone they only knew by first name. The man was stabbed multiple times in the torso. She was punched multiple times by the attacker and stabbed once.
The suspect then took off in a vehicle.
Both victims were transported to Hendrick Medical Center.
- 29 indicted by Taylor County grand jury
- Indictment: Abilene man rubbed genitals on child's leg
- Indictment: Man beaten with baseball bat during robbery
- Abilene teenager indicted for pair of violent robberies
- $14.25 million lottery prize claimed two days before ticket bought in Abilene expired
- Abilene police warn of jury duty scam
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Brown County capital murder suspect waives arriagnment
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver