ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man told police someone stole more than $20,000 worth of tools and ammunition from his storage shed.
According to the incident report, someone cut the lock on the man’s storage building in the 3200 block of South 27th Street.
They took everything from a paint sprayer and nail guns to saws, sander and ammo.
The theft was reported around 8:45 p.m. Monday.
- Update: Abilene police find missing ‘mentally challenged' man
- TxDOT: Hwy 351 at I-20 now 'fully' open to traffic
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Snow in Abilene & the Big Country for Christmas? Maybe, maybe not
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson