Early morning fire in Clyde damages home
A fire partially damaged a man's home in Clyde early Wednesday morning.
The fire broke out just before 7 a.m. in the 400 block of Bowie Street near Bulldog Stadium.
The Clyde Fire Department said a stove pipe got too hot, causing the fire in the attic. Most of the damage occurred in the attic area above the bedroom.
The homeowner was not injured and said he did not have many valuables in his home.
Copyright 2012 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.