Family loses home in Anson fire

KTXS News Anchor George Levesque By George Levesque, Managing Editor/Anchor, glevesque@ktxs.com
POSTED: 4:35 PM Mar 26 2013   UPDATED: 7:59 AM Mar 27 2013
Fire
ANSON, Texas -

An Anson family lost their home Tuesday afternoon to fire.

The Anson Fire Department found a mobile home in flames around 3 p.m. in the 500 block of Fourth Street.

No one was at home when the fire started, but the Aguierre family did lose a dog in the fire.

The home is unlivable now.

No cause of the fire has yet to be determined.