A sign at the Pizza Hut on South Clack Street caught fire late Tuesday night.
Officials responded to the call around 10:15 p.m. They blamed electrical problems for causing the sign to catch fire.
Officials also said 80 to 90 percent of the damage was to the sign, but the building wall and roof is also damaged. Firefighters cut a hole in the roof to help vent smoke. Little of the fire actually made it into the attic of the building.
The Pizza Hut was evacuated, but officials said everyone made it out safely. No injuries were reported.