"If you have someone who understands and you have someone to say 'I know exactly how you feel,' that is a powerful validation because people who have never been through something like this have no idea. It’s a different world," said Kay.
Latest National Video
- Abilene ISD administrator charged with having sex with student
- Abilene police believe more victims may exist in school sex case
- Abilene man, woman arrested for shooting at victim, ramming into car
- Recording-breaking Abilene High receiver named 1st-team All-State
- Early morning South 27th Street accident sends man to hospital
- Texas football state championship history rich with area teams
- Marc Orner talks about holiday depression and how you can help those with it
- Two Coogs earn all-state honors
- The Patty Harper Dance Studio previews their upcoming show, "Once Upon A Christmas Eve"
- How do you feel about 'The Interview' being pulled by Sony Pictures?