Because of the extremely dry conditions, Nolan County has enacted a burn ban and fireworks ban. It will be in effect for the next 90 days unless there is significant rainfall in that time. The ban does not include public fireworks displays.
Latest National Video
- Ortiz Elementary School principal resigning due to family illness
- Texas threatens resettlement agency over Syrian refugees
- Fitness expert offers tips on how to shed extra holiday pounds
- Traffic backed up for miles on I20 after two accidents, holiday travel
- Details released in deadly 4-vehicle Eastland County crash