Because of the extremely dry conditions, Nolan County has enacted a burn ban and fireworks ban. It will be in effect for the next 90 days unless there is significant rainfall in that time. The ban does not include public fireworks displays.
Latest National Video
- Names of 2 killed in West Texas oil field accident released
- Hermleigh boy, 13, killed after car he was driving rolls
- Abilene man, 25, arrested for family violence, kicked officer in groin
- Is state program with traffic ticket surcharges too harsh?
- Texas pot farm busted with 10,000 plants worth up to $10 million