A fire that destroyed a propane business in Albany forced the evacuation of several surrounding homes Thursday night.
Police say the first call about the fire was received at about 6:30 p.m.
Firefighters responded to the scene at 1116 FM 1084.
When they arrived, the building, owned by Law Propane, was engulfed in flames.
One small explosion was caused by a propane tank.
Four city blocks were evacuated.
The building and all equipment inside was destroyed.
No cause has been determined. The fire is still under investigation.