ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Fire Department is investigating the cause of an overnight fire at a vacant home.
Around 3:30 a.m., firefighters responded to a fire in the 1300 block of Lowden Street. When they arrived, firefighters could see smoke and flames coming from the house
GALLERY ---> http://www.ktxs.com/633335597
It took about 30 minutes to get under control.
Damage is estimated at $5,000.
If you have any information about this fire, please contact Crime Stoppers at 676-TIPS (8477) or 1-800-868-8477.
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Mission Thanksgiving kicks off for 19th year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- Sheriff: Brownwood man confesses in church to killing Chantay Blankinship
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD