ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man will stand trial for a shooting that sent one man to the hospital.
28-year-old Pablo Moreno III was arrested in June and charged with aggravated assault for a shooting near Tim's Bait Shop on Ambler.
According to police, officers found 39-year-old Ricky Gomez with a gunshot wound to his chest.
Gomez recovered and Moreno was indicted by a Taylor County Grand Jury Thursday.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range