ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man will stand trial for a shooting that sent one man to the hospital.
28-year-old Pablo Moreno III was arrested in June and charged with aggravated assault for a shooting near Tim's Bait Shop on Ambler.
According to police, officers found 39-year-old Ricky Gomez with a gunshot wound to his chest.
Gomez recovered and Moreno was indicted by a Taylor County Grand Jury Thursday.
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck