ABILENE, Texas - More than $100,000 worth of jewelry was stolen from a south Abilene home sometime during Labor Day weekend.
According to the incident report, a home on Woodland Trail was burglarized between Sunday, Aug. 31, and Monday, Sept. 1, while the owners were on vacation. The reporting individual said $104,000 worth of jewelry was stolen.
The report said circumstances suggest a known suspect. Police are continuing to investigate the theft.
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Updated Abilene hobby shop owner talks new drone regulations