ABILENE, Texas - More than $100,000 worth of jewelry was stolen from a south Abilene home sometime during Labor Day weekend.
According to the incident report, a home on Woodland Trail was burglarized between Sunday, Aug. 31, and Monday, Sept. 1, while the owners were on vacation. The reporting individual said $104,000 worth of jewelry was stolen.
The report said circumstances suggest a known suspect. Police are continuing to investigate the theft.
- Event to fight hunger in Brown County offering soup, bowls
- Brown County Christian school gets anonymous donation to pay for safety signs
- Brownwood joins several Big Country cities in suspending hikes to energy rates
- Hendrick Surgery Center in Brownwood set to open in May
- Brown County DA getting new software to increase transparency