ABILENE, Texas - More than $100,000 worth of jewelry was stolen from a south Abilene home sometime during Labor Day weekend.
According to the incident report, a home on Woodland Trail was burglarized between Sunday, Aug. 31, and Monday, Sept. 1, while the owners were on vacation. The reporting individual said $104,000 worth of jewelry was stolen.
The report said circumstances suggest a known suspect. Police are continuing to investigate the theft.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated