ABILENE, Texas - Someone stole more than 100 pounds of meat and cheese from south Abilene pizza joint sometime during the early hours of the morning Sunday.
According to the incident report, Brick Oven Pizza on South 14th Street reported sometime overnight Sunday an unknown person broke into their large refrigerator unit behind the business.
The report states food products were rummaged through and that there was 120 pounds of meat and cheese missing.
The incident report stated 10 pounds of cheddar cheese, 10 pounds of turkey, 25 pounds of pepperoni, 35 pounds of hot wings, 15 pounds of Italian sausage, 10 pounds of meatballs and 15 pounds of regular sausage were stolen.
The incident reported estimated the cost of the meats and cheese at $317. Police do not currently have any suspects.
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death