ABILENE, Texas - The 12th Armored Division Memorial Museum will host their Holocaust Remembrance ceremony this Friday.
The event is at 7 p.m. on Friday, March 1 at the Abilene Civic Center.
The theme for this year is "Never Again."
According to project coordinator Jennifer Lenches, the program is "an educational event to teach our community about the horrors that can be visited upon humanity by evil forces when citizens become complacent."
Special guest speakers include Holocaust survivor Max Glauben, 12th Armored Division veteran John Critzas, and Cambodia survivor Kimhun Dam. Other 12th Armored Division veterans will be attending as well.
The combined color guard from the Abilene High School and Cooper High School JROTC programs will be attending.
For ticket information, call the museum at 325-677-6515.
- Updated Why some are stealing medications from their pets
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas