ABILENE, Texas - A large fire near the J&N Body Shop was extinguished around 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
The fire started around 5 p.m. next to the business off of Highway 277 and involved 18-wheeler cabs that were being stored on the ground near the business.
Firefighters from Hawley and Abilene responded to the blaze. No injuries or burned structures were reported. There is no word yet on what caused the fire.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen