ABILENE, Texas - In celebration of Black History Month, the Abilene Black Chamber of Commerce is hosting the 2nd Annual Sunday's Best Gospel Fest this Sunday, Feb. 24.
Gospel Fest will be Sunday, Feb. 24 at 3 p.m. at the Abilene Civic Center. Tickets are $20 and include one buffet meal ticket for Golden Corral.
Paul Lewis visited KTXS on Friday morning to talk about the Gospel Fest.
He said the event was so successful last year, they had to do it again this year.
Abilene's very own Hester Washington-Burton will perform at the event. She is known for her role in the play "To Whom It May Concern" at the Paramount Theatre plus many other performances throughout the Big Country.
For tickets, call the Chamber offices at 325-672-7950.
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder