ABILENE, Texas - Three employees of Abilene's State Supported Living Center, who are refugees, became official United States citizens Monday.
A representative from Congressman Randy Neugebauer's office presented the certificates to the employees.
The naturalization ceremony was held at 2 p.m. in the center's chapel.
- Updated Flint water crisis: New criminal charges filed
- Updated Police: McDonald's worker in Texas fired for refusing officer service
- Updated Police save Texas robbery suspect from burning car after chase
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated Firefighters extinguish garbage truck fire in north Abilene