ABILENE, Texas - Three employees of Abilene's State Supported Living Center, who are refugees, became official United States citizens Monday.
A representative from Congressman Randy Neugebauer's office presented the certificates to the employees.
The naturalization ceremony was held at 2 p.m. in the center's chapel.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Updated KTXS Forecast: A fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Updated Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck