ABILENE, Texas - Three employees of Abilene's State Supported Living Center, who are refugees, became official United States citizens Monday.
A representative from Congressman Randy Neugebauer's office presented the certificates to the employees.
The naturalization ceremony was held at 2 p.m. in the center's chapel.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth