ABILENE, Texas - Three employees of Abilene's State Supported Living Center, who are refugees, became official United States citizens Monday.
A representative from Congressman Randy Neugebauer's office presented the certificates to the employees.
The naturalization ceremony was held at 2 p.m. in the center's chapel.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk