DALLAS, Texas - DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police are investigating an overnight shooting in which one person was killed and two others were wounded.
The Dallas Morning News reports the killing of a 31-year-old man early Saturday makes this November one of the deadliest in recent memory. The newspaper reports at least 13 homicides have occurred so far this month. This compares to a total of 15 in all of November 2008.
Police say the 31-year-old was in a Dallas home with two other people when a man entered and "began shooting." All three people in the home were shot. Police say two were shot multiple times. One man was pronounced dead at the scene. Two others are being treated in Dallas hospitals.
- Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self
- Police: Man robs New York City bank in ball gown, heels
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits