DALLAS, Texas - DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police are investigating an overnight shooting in which one person was killed and two others were wounded.
The Dallas Morning News reports the killing of a 31-year-old man early Saturday makes this November one of the deadliest in recent memory. The newspaper reports at least 13 homicides have occurred so far this month. This compares to a total of 15 in all of November 2008.
Police say the 31-year-old was in a Dallas home with two other people when a man entered and "began shooting." All three people in the home were shot. Police say two were shot multiple times. One man was pronounced dead at the scene. Two others are being treated in Dallas hospitals.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range