ABILENE, Texas - Thousands of dollars worth of computers were stolen from an Abilene university between July 25 and July 30.
According to an Abilene Police Department incident report, the thefts occurred at McMurry University. School officials said the carpets were being cleaned during the listed time period and $3,000 worth of computers were missing afterward.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance