ABILENE, Texas - More than $40,000 in equipment was stolen from an Abilene construction company Wednesday.
According to an incident report, a possible known suspect entered the fenced in parking lot of Bulldog Constructors in the 700 block of Pecan Street around 9:30 a.m. and stole a GMC van valued around $600.
A variety of construction equipment valued around $42,000 was stored inside the van.
Anonymous tips can be reported to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Updated Texas gunman had 2 weapons, thousands of rounds at scene
- Children subject of Amber Alert found dead, mother arrested
- KTXS Forecast: Isolated sprinkles possible then drying afternoon
- Updated North Texas son, 18, gets life in prison for killing parents
- Updated Fugitive Monday: Man, 27, wanted by Abilene police for parole violation
- Texas Roadhouse in Abilene donating to non-profit for cancer patients
- Man pleads guilty in connection with brutal 2014 Abilene murder, sentenced to life
- Abilene man fires shot during fight with roommate
- $4,000 TV stolen during burglary of Abilene apartment
- More Abilene convenience store robberies reported
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend
- Low enrollment causing Brookesmith ISD to look into restructuring
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Clyde, rescue dog